ENQUIRIES & ADMISSIONS
Follow our easy step-by-step guide to applying at our school.
STEP 2: MEET WITH US AND COME ON A TOUR
We will set up a time to
MEET with us and invite you to come on a
TOUR of our College
STEPS INVOLVED IN THE APPLICATION PROCESS
- An Educational Psychologist and the Headmaster will review your application.
- Based on their feedback our Admissions team will contact you in connection with your application.
- If our team feels that your child may benefit from our environment, and if there is a place available, a trial week will be arranged. The cost of the trial week is R1 500.
- Please note that an application submitted is not an automatic indication that your child is a candidate for enrolment at Cedarwood.
- Cedarwood may contact the applicant’s current school to get additional background information and a credit check may be carried out.
- Our team, the class teacher, relevant therapists, and the headmaster, will discuss the outcome of the trial and meet with you to discuss the feedback.
- If your child is successful a place will be offered.
- On acceptance you will be given an enrolment pack.
- Your child may begin at Cedarwood as per the outcome of the feedback, subject to payment of the non-refundable admissions fee and a month’s school fees in advance.
- If there is no space available, and you wish to apply, your child’s name will be put onto a waiting list.
School fees are calculated annually
|R500 on submission of application
|Trial Week Fee
|R1 500 payable on invitation of a trial week observation
|Non-refundable admissions fee
|R25 000 once placement is confirmed
|School fees are calculated annually with two payment options:
Monthly fees are payable on or before the first day of each month from the 1st of January to the 1st November
Annual payments are payable on or before the 20th of January 2023, for which a 5% discount will be given